International Management Program
Benefits for IMP Fellows
- World-class MBA degree
. Opportunity to apply newly acquired skills and knowledge in the workplace through result-oriented projects in leading global companies
- Constant interaction and exchange with a large variety of knowledgeable professionals establishes a reliable and vast network of business contacts.
- The ZEBS-Coaching and Leadership Development Program triggers a customized development of one`s own soft skills and personality.
- Opportunity to apply newly acquired skills and knowledge in the workplace through result-oriented projects in companies.
- Projects also lead to in-depth and hands-on industry-knowledge and insight into those closely-linked industries.
- Challenging course material that incorporates the latest in business practices and theories, as well as excellent educational tools and resources
- Preparation for the increasing demands of social and methodological competence, intercultural awareness and global thinking
- Chance to improve teamwork and management skills through team-oriented case studies and real-world consulting projects
- Access to top-ranked faculty members from both academia and industry
- High degree of individual and personalized support from the international network of ZEBS, both during and after the program
- Generous financial aid program