Executive Diploma in Shipping
The Executive Diploma in Shipping is being offered as a hybrid (physical and online) part-time or full-time programme at the GMC premises in Athens and has a duration of 6 months.
The programme is comprised of the following 16 modules:
- Exercising Leadership: Foundational Principles + HARVARD certification
- You Can Innovate: User Innovation & Entrepreneurship + MIT certification
- Applied Leadership
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing + University of Maryland certification
- Creative Thinking: Techniques and Tools for Success + Imperial College London certification
- Ship Types and Cargo Handling
- Law and legislation 1
- Maritime English
- International Safety Management (ISM) Implementation + GMC Certification
- International Ship and Port Facility (ISPS) Implementation + GMC Certification
- Energy Efficiency Management
- Ballast Water Management
- Marine Environmental Awareness
- MLC Implementation (Maritime Labour Convention)
- International Safety Management (ISM) Internal Auditor + GMC Certification
- International Ship and Port Facility (ISPS) Implementation Internal Auditor + GMC Certification
Students gain the postgraduate UK (Level 7) Executive Diploma in Shipping (60 UK credits/30 ECTS) from ZEBS.
In addition learners receive diverse world-class certifications from Harvard University in Leadership, MIT in Innovation, Imperial College London in Creative Thinking, University of Maryland in Digital Marketing and GMC certifications in shipping specialisations.
ZEBS and GMC also offer lectures given by international business leaders. These interactive presentations expose the student body to real-world business experience and open exchange of methodologies and information in the shipping industry.