Executive Certificate in Shipping
The Executive Certificate in Shipping is being offered as a hybrid (physical and online) part-time or full-time programme at the GMC premises in Athens and has a duration of 3 months.
The programme is comprised of the following 8 modules:
- Exercising Leadership: Foundational Principles + HARVARD certification
- You Can Innovate: User Innovation & Entrepreneurship + MIT certification
- Applied Leadership
- Ship Types and Cargo Handling
- Law and legislation 1
- Maritime English
- International Safety Management (ISM) Implementation + GMC Certification
- International Ship and Port Facility (ISPS) Implementation + GMC Certification
Students gain the postgraduate UK (Level 7) Executive Certificate in Shipping (30 UK credits/15 ECTS) from ZEBS.
In addition learners receive diverse world-class certifications from Harvard University in Leadership, MIT in Innovation and GMC certifications in shipping specialisations.
ZEBS and GMC also offer lectures given by international business leaders. These interactive presentations expose the student body to real-world business experience and open exchange of methodologies and information in the shipping industry.